An R&D Networking Event!
October 5 – 6, 2010 | Hilton Suites Winnipeg Airport
About the Event
The Canadian Environmental Test, Research and Educational Centre (EnviroTREC) in partnership with the National Research Council Institute for Aerospace Research and Red River College, held a Clean Combustion and Alternative Fuels R&D Networking event in Winnipeg, Manitoba on October 5 – 6, 2010
The objectives of this R&D Networking event were to provide a forum where:
- Requirements for next generation gas turbine combustion research capabilities can be identified with specific attention to high-hydrogen fuels
- Strategies for hydrogen capture, storage and processing from industrial by-product hydrogen or coal gasification sources can be discussed and refined
- A conceptual design for a large high-hydrogen combustion research facility can be presented for delegate comment, refinement and strategic comment
- Collaborative R&D projects and marketing initiatives can take root.
Who Was Invited to Attend
- Industry representatives
- Regional Research Community
- Sector Support Groups
- SMEs and Large Enterprises with hydrogen technology advancement interests
- Government agency employees